LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
Student government passes anti-Israel resolution, only Jewish senator quits after anti-Semitic threatsFormer U. Maryland Professor Files Federal Discrimination Charge Against College of Education
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- BDS Monitor Live – Feb 14, 2018
- Israel bans BDS activists. BDS efforts backfire when antisemitism is revealed. Ireland postpones vote on criminalizing import of ‘settlement goods.’
- McGill University Considers Rejecting Use of Endowment to ‘Advance Social, Political Causes,’ Drawing BDS Protest
- US court temporarily suspends Kansas anti-BDS law
- Jewish Students Around the World Report Shared Challenges on BDS, Antisemitism and Apathy
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- Are Our University Professors a Fifth Column?
- Former U. Maryland Professor Files Federal Discrimination Charge Against College of Education
- Middle East Studies Association (as Usual) Singles Out Israel for Attack, Excuses Palestinian Perfidy
- Petition slams professor for drawing equivalence between Israeli Zionists and terrorists
- Anti-Israel bias reigns at Columbia
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.