LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
South Carolina is first state to adopt uniform definition of anti-SemitismJews and Americans as Supervillains
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- SodaStream chief hails $3.2 billion sale to PepsiCo as victory over BDS
- BDS: how a controversial non-violent movement has transformed the Israeli-Palestinian debate
- New study: BDS activists hostile toward Jewish students, not just Israel
- Why the AAUP Opposes Both Boycotts and Restrictions on Their Supporters
- Confronting Germany’s mixed record on tackling BDS
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- Anti-Zionist attacks at universities have increased — yet schools aren’t doing anything
- Anti-Semitism Soars on U.S. College Campuses
- How Free Should Speech on Campus Be?
- Alumni Group Knocks Columbia University for ‘Disappointing’ Response to Professor Who Blamed Israel for ‘Every Dirty Act in the World’
- Colleges reject BDS demands for 9th straight year
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.